Charity Majors Terms and Agreement
I (the client) hereby acknowledge that the following was explained to me and/or agree to the following:
Coaching Host: Charity Majors and any colleagues, co-workers, affiliates of Life and Career Consultants and Charity Majors.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING: This is an important legal document. It explains the risks you are assuming by participation in the Coaching. It is critical that you read and understand it completely.
DISCLAIMER: You should always consult with your Doctor before beginning any type of exercise or physical activity.
DISCLAIMER: Do NOT share passwords, any links, downloads or any media from this coaching. Doing so is theft and will be treated as such including removal from program with no refund.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
1. I am aware that there are potentially significant risks involved with my participation in any physical activity or fitness program, including the Coaching. I understand that these risks include, but are not limited to, musculoskeletal injury, heart problems, shortness of breath, dizziness, exhaustion, dehydration, and even death, and I knowingly and freely accept these risks. I understand that the Coaching Host recommends that I consult with a physician before commencing any exercise program and I have been given the opportunity to do so prior to participating in the Coaching. If I have chosen not to consult a physician prior to starting the Coaching, I fully accept the risks involved in this decision. At no time has a physician or any other person advised me that I should not participate in physical activity.
2. I hereby affirm that, to the best of my knowledge, I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any mental or physical disability or condition that would prevent or limit my participation in the Coaching and have not withheld any related information from the Coaching Host.
3. I acknowledge that if my health changes, it is my responsibility to recognize the change and seek medical advice.
4. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform the Coaching Host of any conditions or changes in my health, now and ongoing, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
5. I understand that should I feel light headed, faint, dizzy, and nauseated or experience pain/discomfort that I am to stop the activity and inform the Coaching Host.
6. I understand that I am not obligated to perform nor participate in any activity that I do not wish to do, and that it is my right to refuse such participation at any time during the Coaching.
7. I acknowledge and understand that the results of any fitness program or life coaching cannot be guaranteed and no warranties have been made regarding the results I will achieve from the Coaching.
8. I acknowledge and agree that the Coaching Host has made no warranties or representations to me regarding the results I will achieve from the Coaching. I understand that results are individual and may vary.
9. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Coaching.
10. I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the Coaching Host for any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Coaching.
11. I irrevocably grant to Coaching Host the non-exclusive right in perpetuity throughout the universe, in all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, to photograph, reproduce and/or otherwise use my name, voice and physical likeness from my participation in the Coaching. I represent and warrant that consent by any other person, firm, corporation or labor organization is not required to enable Coaching Host to use my name and/or likeness as described herein and that such use will not violate the rights of any third parties.
12. I acknowledge that the Coaching Host shall have no duty, obligation or liability arising out of the provision of, or failure to provide, medical treatment.
13. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release and forever discharge the Coaching Host, and its affiliates, successors, assigns, shareholders, officers, directors, employees, personal trainers and legal representatives from all manner of actions, causes of action, suits, demands, debts, accounts, covenants, contracts, and damages which may be suffered by me, now or in the future, in connection with my participation in the Coaching.
14. I hereby agree to hold harmless Coaching Host, its respective representatives, executors, agents, and assigns from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, arising out of or connected to my participation in the Coaching, or any and all acts or omissions, including negligence by the Coaching Host.
15. I acknowledge that the trainer is not a physician, and is not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis, medical treatment, psychotherapy, or any other type of medical advice.
16. I acknowledge that fitness training is another tool for teaching individuals about themselves, but the trainer does not guarantee neither good nor bad will occur, nor guarantees the coaching advice given by the trainer will produce good nor bad results.
17. I acknowledge that the trainer may suggest exercise as part of the client’s fitness program/lifestyle management. I (client) further understand that swimming, cycling, in-line skating, triathlon, skiing, weight training, aerobic classes, martial arts, kick boxing, kung-fu, and any other related sports are an extreme test of one’s mental and physical limits, and carry with it the potential for damage or loss of property, serious injury and death. That the client assumes the risks of participating in these types of events/activities, that they are fit, and they have a regular medical physician they can contact regarding any medical problems they may develop. The client expressly waive, release, discharge, and agree not to sue the trainer or company for any liability of death, disability, personal injury, or action of any kind regarding the participation in the fitness programs, the said sporting events and/or training for said sporting/fitness activities.
18. I understand that Coaching Host is not and does not claim to be any form of medical professional or provide medical intervention.
19. I agree to indemnify Coaching Host from and against all claims, damages or expenses resulting from any breach of the above-stated representations and warranties.
20. This Informed Consent and Liability Waiver Release for Participation shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho.
FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, the information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
NO GUARANTEES AS TO RESULTS
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, you agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Website succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
EMAIL AND OTHER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Visiting the Website or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the Website or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third-party Websites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the Website, you hereby acknowledge and consent that the Company may share such information and data with any third party with whom the Company has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Website’s users and customers.
USE OF PAID COURSES, PROGRAMS, AND ASSOCIATED MATERIAL
The Company from time-to-time provides various courses, programs, and associated material for sale on this Website. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our courses, programs, and associated material (collectively the “Courses”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, share, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Courses in any manner.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you agree that the Courses you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company. This includes but not limited to sharing of usernames and/or passwords. You agree you will not share passwords or any media from any coaching(s) without prior consent from the Company. Doing so is theft and will be treated as such including removal from any programs or courses with no option for a refund, this includes any refund window previously extended to you.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Courses and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Courses.
USE OF FREE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
The Company provides various resources on this Website, which users may access by providing an e-mail address. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our resources provided in exchange for an email address (the “Freemium Content”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Freemium Content in any manner.
By downloading the Freemium Content, you agree that the Freemium Content you download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By downloading the Freemium Content, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Freemium Content and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Freemium Content.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE THOROUGHLY READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. BY USING THIS SITE AND/OR BY SIGNING, I AM WAIVING ANY RIGHT I OR MY SUCCESSORS MIGHT HAVE TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION OR ASSERT A CLAIM AGAINST THE COACHING HOST, ITS RESPECTIVE REPRESENTATIVES, EXECUTORS, AND/OR ASSIGNS.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by the Company from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Company Content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
CHANGES TO TERMS
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
I agree that this is the full agreement between the parties, that the trainer nor anyone else has verbally contradicted any of these terms of this release and that the undersign has entered into this agreement free and voluntarily without force or coercion.
I certify and represent that I am over the age of eighteen (18), have read the foregoing and fully understand the meaning and effect thereof, and, with the intent of being legally bound, use this and any site created by Coaching Host in agreeance to these terms and agreement.
I understand that some of the links within this website are affiliate links and commissions are earned through marketing of these products. Knowing this, I also understand that Charity Majors takes her reputation very seriously and would never recommend something she did not believe in whole heartedly.